Notes & Reminders

Today's post is a mish-mash of different things because my live-in handyman and I will be leaving in the morning on vacation. Yes, writers and bloggers get vacations, too. We just don't get paid for them.

Or real time off. I'm taking our old laptop that's slow enough for me to read a chapter or so before it finishes booting. I hope to make at least a few posts here while we're out and about, but I don't imagine they will be on a regular schedule. Especially on travel days.

So check in every few days and see what's up.

We will be back to regularly scheduled programming on Monday, June 29.

- - - - - - - - - -

Blogger has done a number on my comments. If you've left one and it hasn't appeared, please try again. If you've left one and I haven't replied, please check again. Last night I had some comments that needed moderation. And I do not have 'Moderate Comments' turned on. I approved all that were there, and responded.

So if you left a comment and haven't seen it or you saw it and I hadn't responded, please check again. I have responded to all I've received.

And let us hope Blogger fixes this little glitch soon.

- - - - - - - - - -

Don't forget Father's Day this Sunday.

Some old guy had fun giving you life. And some guy had more fun watching you grow up. These two do not necessarily need to be the same man. Father's Day is the day to remember the man you call "Daddy" and do something special for him.

- - - - - - - - - -

Help Our Furry Friends

This is the time of year when animal shelters become inundated with puppies and kittens. You can help feed them by clicking here.

The Animal Rescue Site helps support most shelters and rescue groups. Each click costs you nothing but a minute of your time and provides about 1/2 cup of food.

Furry babies waiting to find their forever homes thank you.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'll be back here before you know it.

Comments

.